We have an excellent opportunity available for a Systems Engineer in the Syracuse, NY area. As the Systems Engineer you will demonstrate deep project level technical expertise. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to design, develop, and deliver leading edge electronics and communications products.
This is a partial remote opportunity!
Salary range $100-!50K DOE
Other duties will include:
- Oversee and contribute to system analysis activities to develop system requirements and design specification
- Modeling and simulation of complex embedded systems
- Develop innovative algorithms and system architectures
- Perform data analysis, develop trade studies, and write technical memos
- Execute systems integration activities
- Oversee and provide direction to software, firmware, hardware, and test engineers
- Train and mentor junior engineers
- Characteristics of a successful candidate include attention to detail, creativity, focus on customer expectation, willingness to work outside comfort-zone, effective written and presentation skills.
- The Lead Systems Engineer will receive mentorship from Principal Engineers who will aid in career growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with 3+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in system analysis, requirements derivation, and system design
- Familiarity with radar and/or communication technologies.
- Experience with MATLAB for modeling and simulation with Simulink experience as a plus. Familiarity with Python or LabVIEW for rapid prototyping features and automating testing.
- Experience with DOORS or other requirements tracking software is a plus
- Experience with Requirements flow down from system level to software, hardware and firmware is a plus
- Ability to provide task break-down, duration estimates, project milestones during project planning. Ability to provide inputs to technical leads and project managers on programmatic and technical deliverables during program execution.
- Experience in concept creation and rapid-prototyping a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE