Semiconductor Operator - Entry Level ($23 p.hr)
We have an exciting entry level opportunity available for a Semiconductor Operator to work at a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
What’s in it for you:
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow your career within the high technology semiconductor industry.
- Competitive Pay, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited Vacation Time, Restricted Stock Options and much more.
What to Expect:
- You will shadow and receive hands on training to perform the duties of the position.
- Monitor semiconductor equipment and record data.
- Load / unload wafers into semiconductor equipment.
- Inspect wafers for defects using microscopes.
- Work in collaboration with other operators and engineers.
- Participate in continuous improvement and sustaining efforts to improve yields.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or AAS degree.
- 1-3 years of work history (ideally in a manufacturing environment).
- Able to work a schedule of 7AM - 7PM (4 days on, then 3 days off | 3 days on, then 4 days off).
- Good computer skills.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to learn.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com