Software Architect / 56201
We are seeking a Software Architect for our client in the Albany, NY area. As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of software that automates processes.
This position can be remote as long as you are able to attend occasional in-person meetings in the office.
This is a great opportunity to join a quickly growing company that offers an excellent culture, outstanding opportunity for growth, and generous PTO.
Key Duties will include
- Design technical infrastructure
- Participate in peer design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, and functional testing with a focus on product quality.
- Execute software deployments and post-deployment regression testing.
- Contribute to internal collaborative documentation and customer-facing documentation
- Implement and install chosen technologies
- BS degree in computer science or similar field
- 10+ years of prior .NET business application development, with a focus on C#. C++ experience is also preferred
- Demonstrated experience with technologies common to the .NET development stack, including:
- .NET Framework, .NET Core/Standard
- ASP.NET, MVC, WinForms
- SQL and NoSQL
- Document databases (Mongo, CosmosDB, etc.)
- NUnit and Moq testing frameworks
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile development practices and methodologies.
- SQL Server and relational database concepts experience in an enterprise environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate consideration!
CPS Recruitment is an EOE